All the above steps seem like a lot, but it’s all quite quick once you get the hang of it. Ever since I started to design cake toppers this way I am much happier with the end result! :)
A FEW MORE TIPS BEFORE YOU GO...
- If you are just starting out and the designs don’t come out as you would want, don’t get discouraged. Be patient. Don’t be hard on yourself. All needs time. With every cake topper you'll get better and better!
- If you are not happy with the result go back, change things, add different details/accessories. If you want the cake topper to be cuter add more cute features.
- Avoid leaving everything last minute. It’s hard to come up with a good idea when you are in a rush. If you give yourself plenty of time you will be more satisfied with the end result.
- There's no substitute for practice. Think of creativity as a muscle. It must be stretched and challenged in order to grow. The more cake toppers you design the easier it will be for you to come up with new ones.
- Have fun & enjoy the process!