Use the 88 mm round cutter to trace a circle on the dummy. Make sure it's positioned in the middle.
STYROFOAM & FOOD SAFETY
- Cut and smooth the styrofoam away from all edibles.
- The styrofoam needs to be isolated from the cake (with sugarpaste or foam board).
- Don’t mix the sugarpaste that touched the styrofoam, with the edibles. Throw it out or put in a labeled bag and use it for non-edible purposes.
- Don't contaminate edible glue with styrofoam pieces. Use a separate small container (f.ex. take some out on a spoon).
- Don’t use the same brush (which you used to apply glue on the styrofoam) to apply glue on other edible parts of the cake.
- Remember to inform the client/recipient of the cake that the topper has styrofoam inside, so it’s not edible (the topper is food safe, but it’s not edible).