I made the line on the muzzle with a scalpel.
7 mm ball --> oval.
The ears are made the same way as the horse's and unicorn's ears (tutorial
10 mm ball --> teardrop shape.
- Roll out some red flower paste to about 1 mm thick. Leave it to dry for a few minutes.
- Cut a 4-5 mm wide strip.
- You might find it easier to dust the strip at this stage, rather than dust it once it's wrapped around the neck.
- Stick the collar around the reindeer's neck. If the strip is floppy, leave it to dry for a few more minutes before sticking it on. It needs to hold the shape well.
- Trim the ends so that hey join neatly at the back.
- Stick small yellow balls on the collar.